The University at Buffalo partners with Heartland ECSI to deliver the 1098-T statements. The Heartland 1098-T website is available 24/7 providing student information. It allows students to view and print their 1098-T tuition statement.
Navigate to heartland.ecsi.net, then:
- The school identification page will be displayed. In the school name search box, type “University at Buffalo” and click submit.
- The student Identification page will be displayed. Complete the fields for First Name, Last Name, SSN, and Zip Code.
- Click the checkbox “I am not a robot,” then click “continue.”
- Your personal 1098T page will be displayed. Click the (+) to expand the 1098-T Statement section to see your statement details as well as a link to a printer friendly version of your 1098T statement.
- Need Help logging in to Heartland ECSI? Please call 866-428-1098, Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 8:00pm EST.