|Summary - All Components of the Comprehensive Fee|
|Categorical breakdown of expenditures for 2014 - 2015|
|Full Summary Report »|
- Phone: 716-645-1800
- Hours: M - TH: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- F: 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Walk in Assistance:
Student Response Center
232 Capen Hall, North Campus
M - F, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Comprehensive Fee Components
Breakdown: What does the fee support?
Services supported by the Comprehensive Fee are detailed below. (Percentages represent the services share of the Broad-based Fee Rates.) Below each service area, a link is included to access the full report which includes: background, student benefits/impact, student access, contact information, actual 15-16 expenditures, usage statistics and a FAQ.
Summary: All Components of the Comprehensive Fee
- Technology: 35.31% of the overall Comprehensive Fee
- Transportation: 19.13% of the overall Comprehensive Fee
- Intercollegiate Athletics: 17.81% of the overall Comprehensive Fee
- Health: 15.65% of the overall Comprehensive Fee
- Campus Life: 10.61% of the overall Comprehensive Fee
College Fee: 1.21% of the overall Comprehensive Fee
College Fee: 1.21% of the overall Comprehensive Fee Categorical breakdown of expenditures for 2015-2016 University Police 61% Academic Mission of the University 39% Full College Fee Report »
Students cannot waive the College Fee or Transcript Fee components by SUNY Board of Trustees policy.
- Transcript Fee: 0.28% of the overall Comprehensive Fee
Questions and comments regarding the Comprehensive Fee may be emailed to UBstudentaccounts@buffalo.edu.
Last updated: April 18, 2017 12:12 pm EST