2017-2018 Broad-based Fees Consultation Process Calendar
Friday, February 10
- Letter to student governments and campus publications on fee proposal distributed
Monday, February 13
- Consultation period opens through Friday, February 24
- MyUB announces opening of the process as a “Need to Know” for all students
- The MyOpinion survey collection process begins through Friday, February 24
- Email address and Facebook commenting available for feedback throughout the process
- Spectrum ads advertising website and consultation begin running
Thursday, February 16
- Meeting with student leadership
- Discussion of 2015-2016 actual expenditure reports and five-year broad-based fee plan with unit representatives
Friday, February 24
- Close of student input process to allow for compilation and posting of student feedback
Friday, March 3
- Summary report of student input posted on the website and Facebook
Friday, March 10
- Submission of final reports to SUNY
During the consultation process:
- Notice of consultation period distributed to Spectrum and UBNow.
- UB Students advisory letter emailed to all students via CIT mass mail process Friday, February 10.
- Spectrum advertisement run during February 13, 16, 20, and 23, alerting students that the consultation process was underway.
- Spectrum editorial – article run during week of February 20.
- MyUB “Need to Know” announcement February 12 through February 24.
- Student Life site banner run February 12 through 24.
- Student Union advertisement run during the weeks of February 13 and February 20.
- Social Media posts to Student Experience Facebook page on February 13 and the week of February 20.
- MyOpinion fee survey run February 13 through February 24. Results (PDF)
- MyOpinion fee survey had 365 respondents.
- Google analytics recorded 4,029 unique page views from February 10 through February 25.
- Student Accounts received 39 responses.
- UB Student Experience Social Media Posts:
- Facebook: 1,129 Reach, 3 Likes, 0 Shares
- Twitter: 705 Impressions, 20 Total Engagements
Questions and comments regarding Broad-based Fees may be emailed to UBstudentaccounts@buffalo.edu.
Last updated: April 18, 2017 12:08 pm EST