University at Buffalo The State University of New York
Hayes Hall on the South Campus.

VISA Codes: Am I Eligible to Apply?

Citizens of the United States, permanent residents, or non-immigrants with a visa that permits them to establish a United States residence, may be eligible for in-state tuition. Non-immigrants with a visa status, which prohibit them from establishing a United States residence, would not be eligible for in-state tuition. Check your Visa Code (PDF) to see if you are eligible.

Last updated: August 29, 2017 1:24 pm EST