- Electronic student accounts billing statements (eBill); paper bills will no longer be generated.
- Student account transactions are available for viewing online.
- Students are able to designate authorized users to have access to view account details and make payments.
- Refunds of most credit balances will be available automatically.
- Online sign up for students to request direct deposit of refunds.
- Online sign up for parents to request direct deposit of Parent Plus Loans.
- Online ability to give the campus permission to apply Title IV financial aid to all charges appearing on the student account.
- Online sign up for a payment plan.
- International wire payments can be made through Flywire.
- Payments received before 6:00 p.m. (EST) on any day will be credited to your account as of that day. Payments received after 6:00 p.m. (EST) on any day will be credited to your account the following day. To avoid a late fee, payments must be posted by 6:00 p.m. (EST) on a payment due date.
- Credit card payments (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express) and eChecks from your personal U.S. checking or savings account will only be accepted via your HUB Student Center. International Wire Transfers through Flywire can also be made online through your HUB Student Center.
Last updated: April 17, 2017 4:55 pm EST