Office of Student Accounts
The Office of Student Accounts performs the following functions for the University:
- Provides Tuition and Fee Rates
- Processes Comprehensive Fee Waivers
- Manages UB Billing to generate UB eBill
- Collects Payments
- Provides Information about the 1098-T
- Administers Service Indicators/Holds on Students’ Accounts
- Determines New York State Residency for Tuition Purposes
- Manages Financial Aid Refunds and Direct Deposit
- Provides Liability Deadlines
- Offers a Payment Plan
Welcome New Students!
View the new transfer & undergrad student orientation billing and financial aid presentation.
Last updated: August 20, 2014 11:29 am EST