Parents helping move in their student.


Phone: 716-645-1800

Hours: M - TH: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm

F: 10:30 am - 4:00 pm


Walk in Assistance:
Student Response Center
232 Capen Hall, North Campus
M - F, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm

Parent Information


Electronic student accounts billing statements (eBill); paper bills will no longer be generated. 

Establish a payment plan:

Enroll in Direct Deposit:

Tax statements (1098T): The University will report to the IRS required information about students who were billed for at least one credit hour in any semester of a tax year. This information does not reflect what a student paid during the tax year, but what a student was billed. A 1098-T form is mailed to students with a valid social security number on file.

Last updated: October 25, 2014 3:33 am EST