The Office of Student Accounts performs the following functions for the university:
- Provides information about the 1098-T
- Provides tuition and fee rates
- Processes comprehensive fee waivers
- Manages UB billing to generate UB eBill
- Collects payments
- Administers service indicators/holds on students’ accounts
- Determines New York State Residency for tuition purposes
- Manages financial aid refunds and direct deposit
- Provides liability deadlines
- Offers a payment plan
NEW to Student Accounts
Check out our new Student Accounts video tutorials!
Welcome New Students!
Last updated: April 24, 2017 10:30 am EST